Managed Network Services for a Restaurant Franchise [Case Study]April 6, 2022
Find out how RMH Franchise, the second-largest Applebees franchise worldwide with over 130 restaurants gained a significant operational boost by consolidating network operations at their restaurants with Interface’s managed network services.
Here is a quick summary of what you will learn from this video:
Before Interface, RMH relied on in-house IT teams to manage restaurant internet connectivity, security, and phone systems. As they started ramping up operations through acquisitions, RMH faced a lot of bottlenecks.
– Connectivity options were not easily available at all locations
– Network maintenance was increasingly becoming a burden on the IT team
– Ensuring network uptime and maintaining PCI compliance at all locations was a challenge.
With Interface, RMH standardized their network and voice infrastructure with the “restaurant-in-a-box” solution that comes with:
– Pre-fabricated, PCI-compliant, tamper-proof network cabinets with routers, firewalls, wireless access points, and support for VoIP phone system.
– Secure SD-WAN connectivity with wireless WAN backup – procured and managed by Interface.
– A VoIP phone system with advanced call management features designed to handle customer orders and streamline voice connectivity within the restaurant chain.
Because Interface delivers turnkey maintenance of the primary network, backup network, VoIP system, and the associated hardware, RMH is able to reduce operational complexity, offer a superior customer experience at the restaurants, and improve staff productivity.
To read the in-depth case study, please visit this page – https://interfacesystems.com/why-interface/case-studies/rmh-franchise-case-study/
To learn more about managed network services, please visit this page – https://interfacesystems.com/managed-network-services/